Clients will see and feel the benefits of ELR™ after the first treatment. And, usually after the third visit, their friends, family members and co-workers notice, too, and start calling to book their appointments for Energy Light Rejuvenation™!
For maximum treatment results, we suggest:
- 10-20 consecutive treatments (higher numbers required for the elderly, smokers or those with more pronounced skin problems)
- 2+ treatments per week
There is no downtime with ELR treatments. Therefore, treatments can be given consecutively to speed results. Side effects are extremely rare, but in susceptible individuals may occassionally include lightheadedness or temporary uncomfortable symptoms due to accelerated discharge of toxins from the tissues or lymph vessels of the body. When such symptoms occur they are mild and short-lived, and are generally associated with long-term improvement.
I’ve seen at least a 40% increase in effectiveness on each of my clients...
- ELR™ treatments every 4-6 weeks
- Educate your clients about ELR™; Energy Light Rejuvenation™ is an exercise program for the skin to keep it toned, the texture healthy and circulation increased
- ELR™ treatments are recommended prior to special occasions and events such as weddings, anniversaries, vacations, holidays, parties, etc.
- Clients should consume plenty of water, especially in the days leading up to a ELR™ treatment, as this increases the conductivity of the microcurrent treatment
- Educate your clients on the effects smoking, excessive drinking, drug use, overexposure to the sun and consumption of caffeinated beverages can have on their skin and overall wellbeing
- Clients in their 20s-30s can benefit from ELR™ (ELR™ keeps the skin healthy by working on the cellular level)
- Recommend clients use the specially-formulated ELR™ Skin Renewal line of products to support the treatment effects
- Consult with your client about their diet and exercise and educate them on healthy lifestyle choices
- Educate clients on proper skincare and beneficial products and techniques of application
Factors That Contribute To The Aging Process:
- Pollution, makeup and/or poor cleansing habits can block pores; encourage clients to use a gentle yet effective cleanser twice a day. Clean skin is the first step to beautiful skin!
- The sun provides us with warmth, energy and supplies us with Vitamin D. However, overexposure to the sun can be harmful. Protect skin by using a sunblock with at least SPF 15 that blocks both UVA and UVB rays. Wear sunglasses, a hat and protective clothing when possible, and opt to sit in the shade.
- Dry climates can make certain skin types thirsty. Select the right moisturizer for your skin’s needs. Treat your whole body, not just your face.
- Smoking, alcohol, drug use and caffeinated beverages take their toll. Make mindful, healthy choices.
- Drinking plenty of water, eating fresh fruits and vegetables and getting daily exercise will benefit your whole body, and get your skin glowing!
- Relax! Reducing stress and tension in your life will benefit your mind and body. Take a deep breath, treat yourself to a facial, a massage, and tea with a good friend.
- Sleep well. Sleep rejuvenates the body and the mind. Most of us don’t get enough of it. Make rest a priority. Rather than falling asleep with the television on, read an inspiring book, or drift off running a mental list of all that you are grateful for!