Therapeutic Light and Color
The magic of ELR™ is the use of color. Color is how the body communicates on the cellular level. Through the application of color light at targeted acupuncture points, information is fed to the body. This information is delivered directly where it is needed to balance the body and bring your innate beauty to a new level that’s beyond any other non-surgical treatment. Your skincare or wellness professional can choose from 12 customized colors to address your specific needs.
Energy Light Rejuvenation™ is not anti-aging! Anti-aging is not a very pleasant term. How can anyone be against living, growing and maturing with the passing days? We want to take the way we think about beauty to the next level. ELR™ is the treatment for those who want to hold the hands of time and age at their own pace. ELR™ supports your idea of beauty, not someone else’s. Energy Light Rejuvenation™ believes that true beauty is in everyone and invasive procedures are not necessary to achieve it.
The Energy Light Rejuvenation Experience
The time and number of Energy Light Rejuvenation™ treatments depend on the unique needs of your skin. Expect a wonderful, relaxing and rejuvenating spa-like experience when you undergo an Energy Light Rejuvenation™ treatment. At the end of each ELR™ experience, you will feel vibrant, calm and renewed!
For maximum treatment results, we suggest:
- 10-20 consecutive treatments (higher numbers required for the elderly, smokers or those with more pronounced skin problems)
- 2+ treatments per week
There is no downtime with ELR treatments. Therefore, treatments can be given consecutively to speed results. Side effects are extremely rare, but in susceptible individuals may occassionally include lightheadedness or temporary uncomfortable symptoms due to accelerated discharge of toxins from the tissues or lymph vessels of the body. When such symptoms occur they are mild and short-lived, and are generally associated with long-term improvement.
Treatment and Maintenance Recommendations:
- ELR™ treatments every 4-6 weeks
- Energy Light Rejuvenation™ is an exercise program for the skin to keep it toned, the texture healthy and circulation increased
- ELR™ treatments are recommended prior to special occasions and events such as weddings, anniversaries, vacations, holidays, parties, etc.
- Consume plenty of water, especially in the days leading up to a ELR™ treatment, as this increases the conductivity of the microcurrent treatment
- Clients in their 20s-30s can benefit from ELR™ -- ELR™ keeps the skin healthy by working on the cellular level
Anyone can benefit from ELR™ treatments. ELR™ is whole body rejuvenation that will bring your beauty to the next level! For more information, talk to your skincare or wellness professional or contact us. For a list of ELR™ providers, click here.
- Use the specially-formulated Vibrational Beauty™ Skin Renewal line of products to support the ELR™ treatment effects
- Talk to your wellness professional about your diet and exercise and discuss healthy lifestyle choices
- Talk to your skincare professional about proper skincare, beneficial products and techniques of application
Factors That Contribute To The Aging Process:
- Pollution, makeup and/or poor cleansing habits can block pores; use a gentle yet effective cleanser twice a day. Clean skin is the first step to beautiful skin!
- The sun provides us with warmth, energy and supplies us with Vitamin D. However, overexposure to the sun can be harmful. Protect skin by using a sunblock with at least SPF 15 that blocks both UVA and UVB rays. Wear sunglasses, a hat and protective clothing when possible, and opt to sit in the shade.
- Dry climates can make certain skin types thirsty. Select the right moisturizer for your skin’s needs. Treat your whole body, not just your face.
- Smoking, alcohol, drug use and caffeinated beverages take their toll. Make mindful, healthy choices.
- Relax! Reducing stress and tension in your life will benefit your mind and body. Take a deep breath, treat yourself to a facial, a massage, and tea with a good friend.
- Sleep well. Sleep rejuvenates the body and the mind. Most of us don’t get enough of it. Make rest a priority. Rather than falling asleep with the television on, read an inspiring book, or drift off running a mental list of all that you are grateful for!